- Reverend William Antillon, Pastor
- Mr. Robert Anchor, Deacon
- Mr. Jack O'Leary, Deacon
- Mrs. Susan Wilkening, Parish Secretary
- Ms. Nicole Bruno, Parish Secretary
- Mrs. Chris Murphy, Director of Relgious Education
- Mrs. Brenda Ramus, Coordinator of Relgious Education
- Ms Peg Bowman, Music Director
- Mrs. Patsy Tonyan, Maintenance Manager
Saturday: 5:00 PM
Sunday: 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM
Holy Days: 8:00 AM, 5:15 PM & 7:00 PM
Thanksgiving: 9:00 AM
Christmas Eve: 4:00 PM & 11:00 PM
Christmas Day: 9:00 AM
New Years Day: 9:00 AM
Confessions: Saturday 4:00 - 4:30 PM.
First Friday 7:30 - 7:50 AM
Other times by appointment
Holy Communion under both species
on the last weekend of the month.
Rosary: After daily Mass - Mon.to Fri.
1st and 4th Sundays before
8:00 AM Mass
1st Friday Adoration
8:00AM Mass & Rosary
8:30AM Exposition of Blessed Sacrament
5:30PM Closing Prayers
6:15PM Mass (During Lent)
7:00PM Stations of the Cross (During Lent)
New parishioners are most welcome.
Press Parish Registration button to obtain form,
fill out and bring to the parish office.
May 20: 8:00AM-Noon KC Pancake B'fast
May 21: 6:00PM Rosarian Meeting
May 22: 11:30AM Young at Heart
May 22: 7:00PM KC Social Meeting
May 24: 7:00PM Finance Council Meeting
May 24: 7:00PM SVdP Meeting
May 26: 8:00AM-12:00PM KC Blood Drive